Saturday, November 28, 2009

I have straightened my hair 4 days back so can i start shampooing my hair because i ll get back dand

will shampooing make the hairs lose the straignthening effect



I have straightened my hair 4 days back so can i start shampooing my hair because i ll get back dandruff then?

depends on how u straightened it...If u got ur hair chemically straightened, as long as u don't wash it in the first 24 hrs u should be ok.



If it's heat straightened, like w/ a flat iron or pressing comb, it'll go right back to where it was and u'll probably need to straighten it again....



If u have black hair, even if u have it chemically relaxed, chances are it won't stay bone straight and will be slightly kinky... relaxers only loosen the natural curl pattern



I have straightened my hair 4 days back so can i start shampooing my hair because i ll get back dandruff then?

I'm not sure I understand the question. When I first read it, I thought you were talking about back hair, but you're wanting to know if shampooing hair will lessen the straightening effect?



The answer is probably yes, but clean hair is pretty much a must. There are shampoo products that help, though, so your best bet will be choosing one of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan