Saturday, November 28, 2009

I lose a lot of hair?

i had really thick hair and now its thin. it just happened so quick. i shed a lot. how do i prevent my hair from shedding and get thick again?



I lose a lot of hair?

take this quiz and see if this product will help you. i have had clients ask me and i have recomended this to them. all so far (three) have been happy with the results. it doesnt seem to grow hair for you, but does keep what you have and make it feel thicker.



i also have a friend that recently had to go on meds for surgery. and shes been taking rogain. she had noticed quite a bit of hair loss due to the medication, but feels as confident as ever with rogain.



I lose a lot of hair?

WEIRD



I lose a lot of hair?

its probably stress, try to be more relaxed



I lose a lot of hair?

cut it right away! never use another chemical on it never go natural. watch what you eat cover the head of you smoke and go out or near pollution!



I lose a lot of hair?

i was watching this show and the girl lost lots of hair because she wasnt eating.



I lose a lot of hair?

that happened to my mom...I think it's stress...buy hair vitamins...you should be able to get them at your local drug store or a dietary store..



I lose a lot of hair?

Inositol or Vitamin B8 is responsible for hair retention.



I lose a lot of hair?

You should really consult a dermatologist or your family doctor. It could be do to a medical condition and with treatment and/or medication....could possibly be reversed. You never know until you ask. maybe you need a lab workup. I wouldn't just let this happen and not try to do something about it. Have you changed medication? Have you been really stressed? Has something recently really upset you? have you been using really harsh hair products?



I lose a lot of hair?

If you straighten your hair alot, stop. Straighting your hair totally kills it especially after repeated straignting. After you stop straighting use Pantene's Pro-V Restoratives to renew and restore your hair.



I lose a lot of hair?

well without knowing your gender or age the first thing that comes to mind is that if you are a female over 20. you should see your doctor and have your thyroid checked. if it is out of balance it "May" cause the hair to thin.. especially in the front and top of your head.. if you are a male i would check your family history for balding.. especially but not limited to your mothers side of the family. if there are males with balding issues it is possable that you too will endure these issues...



one product i would recomend for either scenario is NIOXIN. see you hairdresser for information and which formula is right for your certain situation...



I lose a lot of hair?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Hairloss/Hairfall



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur...



check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- How can you get a faster hair growth



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/01/hair-...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan