Friday, November 27, 2009

Long hair, help! Any home remedies to keep it long, strong and beautiful?

I am in desperate need of help as my hair is losing it's strength and I do not like long, damaged hair. Years ago I used Olive Oil as a conditioner overnight for a long time but I am sure things have changed in the last decade or more. I know I could research this online but I don't want commercial products that cost a fortune as I have done that and most I have problems with.



Any suggestions, remedies...I will be so thankful and I am sure many others can benefit from your input too. Thank you.



Long hair, help! Any home remedies to keep it long, strong and beautiful?

The best thing to do at home has been an oldie but Goodie. Extra Virgin Olive Oil. The new twist is to warm it in the microwave for a bout 1-2 mins. then apply to the hair. Take a wet hand towel (that has been rung out) in the microwave for 2 mins wrap the hair up in this towel and wear it for 15-20mins. This is a home deep conditioning treatment!!! If you can wash every other day. also the day that you are going to be at home take Beer that is in a can (doesn't matter which one) and wash your hair in it. the protien in the beer is great to keep hair strong and will shine shine shine.



Hope that this will help



Long hair, help! Any home remedies to keep it long, strong and beautiful?

trim the broken ends and wash it every other day.



Long hair, help! Any home remedies to keep it long, strong and beautiful?

My answer would be stand outside for like an hour everyday, they say that the sun gives oxygen to almost anything that grows.



Long hair, help! Any home remedies to keep it long, strong and beautiful?

I don't remember any home remedies but I'm sure you can find some on a holisitic health or alternative medicine site and try switching to organic hair products or neutrogena for your everyday wash and conditioner my hair stylist tells me to either blow dry my hair with a round brush to style or use a curling iron never both and when you go swimming wet your hair first and after you get out of the pool rinse your hair out in the bathroom or with a water bottle and put leave in conditioner in your hair if you are going to allow your hair to dry out in the sun otherwise don't let it dry out until you come home and wash and condition it and if you dye your hair it is better to go with a cellophane color method



Long hair, help! Any home remedies to keep it long, strong and beautiful?

Vitamins!! They help your body in more ways than one. Also, get the ends trimmed on a regular basis. I personally couldn't live without my curling iron and blow dryer, but I know that they only really cause damage to your hair.



Long hair, help! Any home remedies to keep it long, strong and beautiful?

i have long hair too and it gets damaged sometimes. just make sure that if you blow dry it, don't overdry it and if you curl/straighten it, those things aren't too hot and that they're not on your hair for too long. other than that, i just don't wash my hair for a day. the natural oils from your scalp will repair some of the hair.



Long hair, help! Any home remedies to keep it long, strong and beautiful?

Cheap Home Treatment For Conditioning Dry Hair



Olive oil as required depends on hair length



Or the following:



1Egg yolk



1/2Teaspoon honey



1/2Teaspoon lemon juice



1Teaspoon vinegar



1. You can do either of these.



2. I prefer the olive oil way, but I know many folks in my family who do the egg yolk method.



3. If you are using olive oil, just massage it gently into your scalp and leave it on for an hour.



4. Then, wash it with a mild herbal shampoo.



5. If you want to do the egg method, then massage egg yolk mixed with honey, lemon juice and vinegar into your hair. 6. Wash off after an hour with a mild herbal shampoo



Long hair, help! Any home remedies to keep it long, strong and beautiful?

Quick Hair Conditioner:



Mix together 1 egg, 2 tablespoons castor oil, 1-teaspoon vinegar and 1-teaspoon glycerin. Beat constantly and massage into the scalp. Wrap your head in a hot towel and steam the hair, then wash off. This conditioner will make your hair look thicker, shiny, soft and manageable.



Honey Conditioner:



Beat an egg and mix 1-teaspoon honey and 2 teaspoons of coconut or olive oil. Massage it well into the scalp. Steam the hair and then shampoo. This makes the hair look lovely and easy to manage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan