Saturday, November 28, 2009

My hair!!!!!! its annoying!!!!!!?

Ok so I hate my hair because my hair is naturally lose and curlyno i try to use curling iron to create waves in my hair my hair is kinda long and really think but i have reallf fine hair i want to use velcro rollers but i have no clue on how to use them..... and what are some velcro rollers that you guys recommend that work great? what are my steps to creating like lindsay lohan type waves??? Thanks



Jessicaé–³?br>My hair!!!!!! its annoying!!!!!!?



Hi,



I have a beautiful body wrap, and I use velcro rollers. I use Vidal Sasoon. They are great, and they work for any hair type. I am a woman of color, and I have thick fine hair. The rollers create beautiful loose waves if I use the big rollers, small tight curls if I use the small rollers, and a wavy layered look if I use them all together. You would want to put the bigger rollers in the back, the medium sized rollers in the middle, and the smaller rollers at the top. These rollers work for any hair type, because I have some caucasion and hispanic friends, and I have rolled their hair up as well, and it came out great. If you want the curlier look, leave them in for 15-30 minutes. If you want the loose wavy look, leave them in for 5-10 minutes. Oh, I forgot to add that these are the rollers that heat. You may want to have the hair salon cut you a few layers in your hair for more body, tell them to cut the layers long. You can find this at a local pharmacy or Walmart or Target, and the price is about $20-30.



My hair!!!!!! its annoying!!!!!!?

sorry, cant help ya



My hair!!!!!! its annoying!!!!!!?

I recommend thermasilk shampoo and conditioner and get a chia. those are the best straighteners



My hair!!!!!! its annoying!!!!!!?

Did you trying a trim and then go



to the hairdresser's shop and she



can recomend products and buy



the way we girls not guys

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan