Thursday, June 17, 2010

Bald part in my hair....?

i used to have eating disorder, so plenty of my hair fell off, but now i have been eating right and my hair doesnt fall off anymore,. my question is... since now i have been eating healthier will my hair that was lost before grow back naturally in time??? or if not are there anyways to help regrow the bald part of my head, without going through hair transplant?



Bald part in my hair....?

Hair is a slow growing thing. Eat lean protein.....take a multivitamin also. You need really good nutrition.



I had to under go chemo, so I lost all my hair. But it grew back fast because of a good diet. Be good to your body....it needs good fuel to run well.



Bald part in my hair....?

well it would help if you gave the info whether if you are a male or female...if your eating disorder was that extreme i would suggest you try rogaine for women or men and use a thickening shampoo as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan