Thursday, June 17, 2010

Short Hair....?

...I love cutting my hair short (my definition of short on me is at the chin)...but my hair has kinda lost its "flair"....can anybody suggest some cuts that arent too short and the hair can be styled in many different ways....i've looked at many but i haven't found any i've liked yet....also i wanted to say that i like a little "edge" in my haircut and i love side swept bangs....閳?br>Short Hair....?



Why don't you get the posh? Go on photobucket and type in "posh spice" or "victorian beckham" if you dropped off the planet and don't know what the posh is.



Short Hair....?

BRING BACK THE SHAG!!



There was a haircut in the 70's called "the shag". It's the same hair as the Brady Bunch mom...



It's a pretty hairstyle and will get you lots of attention when you tell people that it was popular over 30 years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan