Sunday, June 20, 2010

My hair falls so much but also grow up very quickly is it gonna hurt/?

I m male of 23 and my hair falls very much when i do shampoo i see a lots of hairs on my hands. But my hair grow up very quickly and my hair r thick and dense. Will i lose my hair quickly or will lose in later age. Caue my bro who is 2 years elder i can see his head a bit empty from hair.



My hair falls so much but also grow up very quickly is it gonna hurt/?

Sorry, buddy, but truth is, you've probably got hair-losing-ness in your genes. I know how you feel - I'm a girl and I have the same problem. Mm-hm, sucks butt. But don't scratch your hair, not even when you wash it. Use a gentle, organic, natural, earth-muffin type of shampoo and cut your nails before washing your hair - this helps a lot. Oh, and don't keep your hair out in the sun for long. This dries it out and makes it fall faster.



As for will it hurt, well, no. Won't hurt anything other than your pride.



My hair falls so much but also grow up very quickly is it gonna hurt/?

Falling of Hair : This is a great problem, you should rub



the nails of eight fingers against each other for 10 to 15 minutes daily. For better results, it is advised that rubbing of



nails may be done five minutes in the morning and five minutes before retiring. Moreover,take Acupressure treatment



on points 8, 11 to 15 and treatment to remove excess heat from the body as mentioned below :



(a) Take as first thing in the morning 1 teaspoonful of haritki churna (harde powder-powder of terminalia



chebula retz)+1/2 teaspoon of sugar for 8 to 10 days continuously, then twice a week. This will also keep the



bowels clean.



(b) Soak powder of 15 balck pepper + 2 teaspoonful of (preferably crystal) sugar in 1 %26amp; 1/2 glass of water.



Blend them and sip all as first thing in morning for 10 days. After 10 days add 5 almonds to the blending and



drink it for fruther 10 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan