Sunday, June 20, 2010

My hair is thinning..i c my scalp!!!?

okay so i noticed that my hair is thinning andI'm just so worried.I mean no one in my family is bald.I figure it must be from stress.The last 7 months of my life have been hard and I worry alot.I'm losing my home because my hubby is sick,so I worry constantly.What kind of doctor can I see for this problem? a dermatologist? I dont wanna lose any more hair.



My hair is thinning..i c my scalp!!!?

My brother lost hair in two spots, it was due to stress. He went to the dermatologist, and he injected him with steroids, and I think gave him a cream too. His hair grew back really quickly.



My hair is thinning..i c my scalp!!!?

it's mostly due to stress



and seeing a dermatologist wont do you any good b/c they are skin doctors what you need is a psychologist



someone to talk to =)



dont worry just b/c you talk to a psychologist doesn't mean that you are crazy, we all have problems =)



good luck



ps. hope your family situation gets better



pray for you =)



My hair is thinning..i c my scalp!!!?

there are numerous things that cause hair loss but you can simply to go your family doctor or just a normal doctor to get a check-up. chances are that the doctor will ask you about your diet etc



My hair is thinning..i c my scalp!!!?

theres only one thing i have seen actually work.. no joke..



its available at any salon using RENE FURTERER products..



a scalp treatment using Complexe 5 , shampoo after 5 min, then apply RF80



you wont see results for about three months because thats how long it takes hair to grow. but believe me, i do this on clients all the time..



it works.



renefurterer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan