Thursday, June 17, 2010

Help! Mane n Tail shampoo ruined my hair!?

Okay so i've heard so many great reviews that mane n' tail makes hair strong and beautiful, so i tried it out for a week and it made my hair so frizzy, dry, strawlike, and brittle; it was litterally fried! But i said to myself maybe after a few days it will get better. Well after a week of using it it didnt, i started losing a lot of locks of hair, and not just like how people usually lose a normal amount of strands a day, this was bad! I finally stopped using it and my hair is getting alittle bit better my hair stopped falling out and no longer looking fried. But i feel like ever since i used that shampoo and conditioner my hair isnt as soft as it used to be :( is there something out there i can put in my hair that will make it soft and healthy again? Also why do so many people say it worked for them when the shampoo and conditioner almost killed my hair. :( Also my boyfriend tried the shampoo too and he started losing strands of hair too, and that never happens.



Help! Mane n Tail shampoo ruined my hair!?

same thing happened to me with Natural Instincts hair color..it's supposed to be gentle because it's temporary but it ruined my hair. It was so dry and frizzy and hard feeling..now it's been 5 days and it's getting alot better. What I did was a hot oil treatment, a pantene deep conditioning treatment twice( what I do is heat up water in a cup for 2 mins and put the conditioner tube in it so it warms the conditioner) ..once every other day. And maybe once or twice a week condition only instead of shampooing and conditioning. It wil work for you... I promise.



Try this site too



http://www.hair-styles-secrets-revealed....



Btw one day I rubbed some mayonaise in my hair and left it on for 20 mins. I rinsed it out, shampooed, and conditioned and I saw a big difference



Help! Mane n Tail shampoo ruined my hair!?

I am so sorry that this happened to you.



Mane n Tail is a horse shampoo, and has been for a long time. Some people can use it to achieve good results....usually people with thick, curly or dry hair. Iuse the conditioner, but not the shampoo. My hair is thick and curly. i would never recommend this to someone with limp, fine or oily hair.



The next time someone recommends a product, try your best to make sure they have the same hair type as you.



For now, just baby your hair and take extra special care of it. You may need to get your ends trimmed or even a haircut. Eventually, as your hair grows, it will return back to normal.



Hope this helps.



Help! Mane n Tail shampoo ruined my hair!?

well i herd some mail n tail do good on some hair and some dont



Help! Mane n Tail shampoo ruined my hair!?

I swear by Infusium Leave In Conditioner. Daily use of this product will truly change your hair for the better.

18 comments:

  1. My hair has been thinking since I've been using the conditioner. It's always getting tangled now and is stiff. My hair is thin as it is and someone recommended it to achieve thicker hair. I'm very unsatisfied with the results as you can basically see gaps in my hair. I've been losing so much hair I'm not sure how to fix this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same as for me. My hair has fallen out more than normal, right when I started using Mane n Tail, I have naturally thick hair and it actually grew pretty fast already but I wanted to try Mane n Tail so I read some reviews Which were all positive. But my results aren’t haha. I’m thinking of not using it anymore because the terrifying amount of hair that’s been falling out recently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I BELIEVE I have a solution for ya! I started using mane n tail when I had a lob (a little over a year ago) now my hair is at my waist. Mane n tail is great if your hair is short, but if your hair is past shoulder length it will dry you out. My solution: BEFORE shampooing, I would condition up to the scalp, which I never did before ( I use either the mane n’ tail conditioner or garnier triple nutrition)... if I used heat on my hair I would use “it’s a 10” deep conditioner. THEN shampoo, after that use mane n tail conditioner just on the middle to ends of hair (depending on how long your hair is.) I get seriously dry ends no matter what product I use and this method really works for me. I think a lot of the mane n tail users are short hair wanting to really grow it, so they aren’t as focused on the deep conditioning as much as the scalp health. If you condition before and lightly after shampooing it works wonders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi please help where can I find it I'm in need of mane n tail

      Delete
  4. quote: Well after a week of using it it didnt, i started losing a lot of locks of hair, and not just like how people usually lose a normal amount of strands a day, this was bad! I finally stopped using it and my hair is getting alittle bit better my hair stopped falling out and no longer looking fried.

    How long did it take until your hair stabilised, stopped falling out?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi guys I really need mane n tail where to find plz held

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need it my number is 0769382417 please I'mGemini in need

      Delete
  6. I can attest to this shampoo and conditioner causing my hair to fall out like crazy, too. I was so worried I was about to go see a Dr thinking it was hormonal. I haven't use it in about 6 weeks now and my hair is back to its normal shedding and I am so thankful. I getting married in 3 months and I really didn't want to have to cut my hair before then!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally feel the same. Couples years ago I use this shampoo and conditioner my hair was great. and now I use it for almost a month I noticed my hair been falling out like crazy. which is not normal. and today I started back to using different shampoo and conditioner. totally scare of using it now honestly..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omw..... if I could put up pic I would!!! I have a big bald spot in the center left of my head. I had just started using the Mane n Tail shampoo and the conditioner and within 3wks my hair is gone. I thought I’d was stress but what stress and the only thing I’ve done differently in the past year, past 3yrs was using this shampoo. Throwing these things away. Wish I never even saw this product. Now I’m literally bald cause there is no style that can cover this up besides wigs and I don’t do wigs or weaves

    ReplyDelete
  9. It cannot be denied that hair care is one of the most essential part in our daily lives. A smooth, shiny glossy hair is what any woman is aiming for. With the current diversifie
    d shampoo market, shampoo is not only used to purify dandruff, exfoliate but also with an aim to nourish and recover damaged. In particular, Mane n tail shampoo is considered a product with many plus points and benefit as well. What is Mane n tail shampoo? How to choose the right shampoo for each hair so that the hair is always smooth? Is Mane and tail good for your hair? Where to buy this kind of shampoo? Is it affordable?, … all will be revealed in this article. So keep reading till the end of the article.

    Is mane and tail good for your hair

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It cannot be denied that hair care is one of the most essential part in our daily lives. A smooth, shiny glossy hair is what any woman is aiming for. With the current diversifie
    d shampoo market, shampoo is not only used to purify dandruff, exfoliate but also with an aim to nourish and recover damaged. In particular, Mane n tail shampoo is considered a product with many plus points and benefit as well. What is Mane n tail shampoo? How to choose the right shampoo for each hair so that the hair is always smooth? Is Mane and tail good for your hair? Where to buy this kind of shampoo? Is it affordable?, … all will be revealed in this article. So keep reading till the end of the article.

    Is mane and tail good for your hair

    ReplyDelete
  12. I also am a victim of extreme hair loss due to mane n tail. I too thought it was something health related and went to a doctor... I will never use it again. I've lost close to half my head of hair which says a lot!! I have.... Well HAD... Long thick hair and now it's super thin and brittle and falls out in large clumps. I hope I haven't let it get too far to repair. Funny thing is- is I used mane n tail before years ago and never had problems- I'm convinced they changed their formula because it used to be amazing. Whoever is reading this- trust me...don't use it!!! Balding at 30 is not the look you want I promise you that!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been freaking out so bad iv been using mane and tail shampoo and conditioner and my hair has been falling out so bad. I used it years ago as well and it didn't do that to me I totally agree DO NOT USE THAT SHAMPOO

      Delete
  13. OMG I as well started using it about a month ago and I started losing all my hair I had really thick hair and a lot of hair and now I have no hair I think I'm going to have to cut my hair has anybody been able to use something to make their hair grow back

    ReplyDelete

 
loan