Sunday, June 20, 2010

Im an 19 yr old guy and im noticing white hair. Like 4 or 5. Is this normal? Am i going to lose my h

Welcome to the world of premature graying, thank gawd for hair coloring. My little brother started at 19 too, he's 10 years younger then me and has just as much gray. Unlike my other brother who has no gray, but has the receding hair line...so enjoy the gray... you got lucky



Im an 19 yr old guy and im noticing white hair. Like 4 or 5. Is this normal? Am i going to lose my hair??

I don't think you'll lose it, but you might be getting grey hairs early.



Im an 19 yr old guy and im noticing white hair. Like 4 or 5. Is this normal? Am i going to lose my hair??

It's normal..and no, white hair doesn't necessarily mean you'll go bald. To know if you can expect baldness, take a look at your mom's dad for hints. If he is, chances are you will.



For the white hair, you could pluck out the hairs if they really bother you. If there's streaks and you think it's too obvious, you can dye your hair to your normal color, but you'll have to keep up wtih it.



Im an 19 yr old guy and im noticing white hair. Like 4 or 5. Is this normal? Am i going to lose my hair??

no ur not gonna lose ur hair. remember taylor hicks on american idol? he had gray hair bc he was prematurally gray. this is prolly happenin 2 u



Im an 19 yr old guy and im noticing white hair. Like 4 or 5. Is this normal? Am i going to lose my hair??

it sounds to me like premature graying!but it could also be hairs that got bleached out by the sun.but premature graying wont make you lose you hair!



Im an 19 yr old guy and im noticing white hair. Like 4 or 5. Is this normal? Am i going to lose my hair??

yes its normal, don't worry about it. not necessarily common, but its not abnormal. if it bothers you can get it colored over really easily. no you wont loose your hair, thats on a different gene.



Im an 19 yr old guy and im noticing white hair. Like 4 or 5. Is this normal? Am i going to lose my hair??

No, you're not going to lose it. Some People's hair turn grey/white when they're young. Remember that Taylor guy on American Idol? He's in like his mid-early thirties and has all grey hair. My boyfriend is 21, has a ton of hair, he has a couple pure white strands in his hair and eyebrows. You're fine.



Im an 19 yr old guy and im noticing white hair. Like 4 or 5. Is this normal? Am i going to lose my hair??

its not really normal but not abnormal either. are you too stressed cuz people who stress more get white hairs earlier....



Im an 19 yr old guy and im noticing white hair. Like 4 or 5. Is this normal? Am i going to lose my hair??

White hair does not mean you will lose your hair. Premature gray hair can occur, but I would not worry about that. Its not unheard of to get an occasional white hair or so.



But I would recommend not wearing ball caps or hats unless you have to. Wool hats and ski masks don't count - you need them for winter sometimes. In many cases of premature baldness, the majority have wore caps.. in military and frequently in civilian life.



I seldom ever wear a hat or cap, I'm 48 and still have a head full of hair while most of my childhood friends and cousins my age gave lost theirs. I have a few gray hairs but you have to be standing face to face with me and look for them. Which I advise you don't, because the minute you start preening my hair I'm Guenna hurt ya. =o)



I am serious about the hats, if baldness concerns you. Now, sometimes if baldness is purely genetic (non of your parents or grandparents, etc) ever wore hats and caps - then nothing you do will stop it. I do hear inherited baldness comes from the mother's side.



Your 19 - don't sweat it. You'll have plenty of other things to worry about and I know you'll deal with it in true hero fashion.. just play it smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan