Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair or no hair? That is the question!?

I'm a young guy of 22 years and I have lost about all of my hair on top. I have been shaving my head now for about a year and I get more complements now then when I had hair. I try to shave everyday to look my best, but that's not always the case. My question to the ladies is... do you find men without hair just as attractive compared to men with hair? And my question to the guys... if you have lost your hair, how do you feel and if you have not do you fear that someday you will?



Hair or no hair? That is the question!?

I love bald guys my husband shaved his and he doesn't have problems he loooks hot especially and if you grow facial hair like a go-t wooooweeee I hope i was of help



Hair or no hair? That is the question!?

ok look at chris daughtry hes hot as long as your younger it looks hot trust me..... to much hair makes yooh look like a flippin sheep dog



Hair or no hair? That is the question!?

i like guys with hair..................but thats just me



Hair or no hair? That is the question!?

i am 23



i was losing my hair at a tremendous rate



for some reason it has slowed down, you cannot tell i am losing it yet, is mostly my hairline, so it just looks like a bigger forehead, but not bald, and yes i am very scared that i may keep on going.



Hair or no hair? That is the question!?

no hair!!!



Hair or no hair? That is the question!?

hey girls think bald heads are sexy and you did the right thing by just shaving it all off. now you have to come up with the personality to fit it .



Hair or no hair? That is the question!?

Of course men can still look sexy without hair. Ex: Bruce Willis



It really depends how you carry yourself. If you seem very insecure without having hair a girl can pick that sense.



Hair or no hair? That is the question!?

My husband of thirty-two years has been bald for years. I fell in love with him,not the hair.He is still the only man I would ever want to be with.I hope this will help you. You are the person you are with or without hair.If the women in your life don't see that, they aren't the women you should be with to begin with.



Hair or no hair? That is the question!?

Some guys can pull of the no hair look, and be really attractive. The one thing I really dont like is guys who have a "crown" (the hair around the head, with no hair on top). There's nothing you can do but rock your look. You're probably really sexy!



Hair or no hair? That is the question!?

My answer to your question would be My preference is No Hair, I find that very attractive,However men with hair is attractive as well. It all depends on what you want to do?



Hair or no hair? That is the question!?

i personally looooove a guy with looong, curly, black hair



and maybe green eyes? yummy



Hair or no hair? That is the question!?

my boyfriend shaves his head for this reason and it's super sexy! I recomed using the "Head Blade". It's a razor designed for shaving your head. You can find one at walmart or walgreens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan