Thursday, June 17, 2010

My poor Hair---HELP?

For the past couple months ive been brushing my hair when its wet(after i shower) i was recently told that doing this weakens your hair and causes it to break and snap, so i stopped.



I've noticed my hair is now thinner--most noticably along my hairline. Also my hair breaks easily, and individual strands will STRETCH like elastic, and snap



know of any care tips, or products that can restore my hairs strength and overall health? Will the hair I've lost from this abuse growback?



My poor Hair---HELP?

I brush the tangles out of my hair every time it's wet after I get out of the shower, and I've never had that problem. Here's what I do to my hair to keep it healthy. I use a conditioner every day. My favorite is Garnier Fructis Long and Strong, which should also help with your breakage. However, if your hair tends to be on the oily side, use it only every other day and wash it out very thoroughly. I also use a heat spray on my wet hair before I blow dry and straighten or curl it, because fried hair can also break easily. If that still doesn't help, dry a deep conditioning mask once a week. Good luck!



My poor Hair---HELP?

go see a professional...at a shop...



My poor Hair---HELP?

I use a conditioner once a week by schwarzkopf professional called bonacure repair rescue treatment - I leave it in for about 10-15 mins - and it really makes my hair strong - My hair is coloured and I use GHD's nearly every other day, and my hair doesnt break or anything when I use this conditioner! Some salons use this as a miracle treatment and charge over 鎷?5 per treatment!! the tub costs about 鎷?0 from good hairdressers or hair dressing supply shops



hope that helps



My poor Hair---HELP?

Hair breaks are mostly due to split ends. I think this means your hair is damaged. It can be due to dryness, dyes or even lack of minerals and vitamines. Loss of hair can be normal due to andogen, and it is genetic (how does your father`s hair look like?). It also can be caused by stess. For a better hair, use a good conditioner, eat well and avoid stress. Hair massage and solutions that coniand lidocaine are good too for loss of hair.



My poor Hair---HELP?

Yes, all of your hair will grow back. And you CAN brush it when its wet if you just do it very slowly and carefully and aren't just tearing at wet tangles. A leave in conditioner will get tangles right out so you can easily brush wet hair. Also, use a protein enriched shampoo like one by Paul Mitchell. And the first step should be to get a haircut, just a couple inches, to start getting rid of the damaged hair.



My poor Hair---HELP?

Go to a salon and get Nioxen It is just what your hair needs. Just ask for help and they will tell you what you need. It works.



My poor Hair---HELP?

Elasticity in your hair is a GOOD thing! Keep conditioning it so you can comb thru it easily when it is wet. As for the hair loss along your hairline...sounds like it is just starting to thin! If all you are doing is brushing it, that would not cause it to fall out. If you treat it badly with lots of heat and chemicals, that would only make it break off, not fall out.



My poor Hair---HELP?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Hairloss/Splitends /Hot oil massages/protien treatment/Henna on hair



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:



Skincare/Acne-pimple cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/



Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin



Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/



Hot oil massages/protien treatment/Henna on hair



/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair



Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure



Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags



Herbal tips/Herbal recipe



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Buy your favourite brands beauty products from ----



http://naturalbeautytip.blogspot.com/



Free beauty tips on Hairremoval/



Makeup //Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/



hair highlighting/Weightloss etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com



My poor Hair---HELP?

Head Massage For Fast and Thick Hair Growth



http://hair-care-info.blogspot.com/2006/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan