Thursday, June 17, 2010

Is My Hair Falling Out? (I'm Female)?

A few weeks ago and in the months prior to that i dyed my hair alot, using colorfix as well. SInce then i've noticed that several hairs end up on my hands in the shower, when i shampoo and condition. They're not breaking off; i can see the root on the hair. Maybe 15-25 strands will come out , and i don't remember ever losing that much hair in the shower before. I use a wide tooth comb normally, but when it's wet and i comb in a leave in conditioner, it's more hair all over the place, another 10 strands or so. I have very thick hair, and i havent noticed any place on my scalp that looks bare, but it does look thinner I think around my hairline, near my temples. Is it normal to be losing this much hair? Otherwise, it is damaged-dry and brittle (breaks easily in some places). How do you know if your hair is falling out?



Is My Hair Falling Out? (I'm Female)?

a person on avarage looses 1000 hairs a day... and it seems when you get older you notice it more... if the dye you are using has peroxide or anyother bleaching agent, then this can cause it too... i was once loosing chunks of hair because i bleached it one too many times....



Is My Hair Falling Out? (I'm Female)?

If your using bleaches when coloring the hair.....yes its coming out and you should go to a beauty salon so that they can treat your hair maybe cut the dead hair off. If not maybe its just sheadding, during the winter the cold air will break our hair. There are some treatments you can buy at the beauty supply stores. I recommend paul mitchell or doctor miracle.



Is My Hair Falling Out? (I'm Female)?

Loosing 100 hairs a day is normal. So, you don't have to worry at all as they will grow out again. But it is always good not to use strong chemicals often and it is best if you can avoid them. Whats wrong with your beautiful natural hair?



Is My Hair Falling Out? (I'm Female)?

People going bald usually start on top or back of the the scalp.



For you that is good news.



Next, we lose 100 to 200 folicles a day.



I suggest you stop all colors and perms. Make sure to use only top salon products like Nexus or Paul Mitchell.



See a top notch stylist (because you are worth it)



Good luck



Is My Hair Falling Out? (I'm Female)?

Badly damaged hair breaks at the scalp. To treat hair loss apply a little lemon juice with some black tea. Massage well and shampoo.Rub oil into the scalp. Wring out a towel in hot water and wrap it on the head. Keep it on for 15 minutes. Shampoo and dry well. Check out http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.



Is My Hair Falling Out? (I'm Female)?

possibly

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan