Sunday, June 20, 2010

I use hair gel and i've started to notice my hair changed from black to brown and i've los

because most gels have alcohol in them which strips the hair down and when exposed to the sun after applying it... it acts as a bleach (hence the lightening effect). It also thins the hair because alcohol dries out the hair, causing it to be dry and brittle which makes it prone to breakage. As your hair breaks off it will inevitably become thinner. You should try to find a gel that is alcohol-free... or preferably a moisturizing mousse...which will be less harsh on your hair. Good luck!



oh yeah... and make sure you get a trim to get rid of the unhealthy split ends which are causing your hair to thin right now.



I use hair gel and i've started to notice my hair changed from black to brown and i've lost alot more hair. y?

i'm not sure why it woulda changed colors...but gel definitely does make your hair fall out. use mousse instead. it's not as bad.



I use hair gel and i've started to notice my hair changed from black to brown and i've lost alot more hair. y?

stop using it or you wont have any hair at all there must something in the gel that has something toxic in it



I use hair gel and i've started to notice my hair changed from black to brown and i've lost alot more hair. y?

it's very possible that the gel is stripping your hair color i would switch



I use hair gel and i've started to notice my hair changed from black to brown and i've lost alot more hair. y?

Well you might be using way to much hair gel. Try putting a little on your wrist and then using your other hand and use that. Also try mixing it with a little water. Like wet your other hand with water before you put the gel in you hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan