Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm 20 and I'm starting to lose my hair?

what do i do



I'm 20 and I'm starting to lose my hair?

Just Shave it Bald then Works for Bruce Willis



I'm 20 and I'm starting to lose my hair?

rogaine its a prescription medication that helps hair grow and shrinks the penis (syke, it doesnt shrink the penis) or does it?



I think it increases the pubic hair



Maybe Bush can lend you some of his Bush



I'm 20 and I'm starting to lose my hair?

I would see the guy that wrote right before you, he has hair on his balls...Maybe he can give you some and u can stick it on your head!!



I'm 20 and I'm starting to lose my hair?

That doesn't seem normal at all. Are you healthy? Or are you taking drugs? (no offense)



Edit:



Have you been using too much hair dye or something else you put in your hair?



I'm 20 and I'm starting to lose my hair?

Happened to a friend of mine, too. He was 23 and almost had the full horseshoe thing going. He shaved his head. I think that's a better bet than any of those medicines.



I'm 20 and I'm starting to lose my hair?

yes. rogaine. you MIGHT not regrow lost hair, but it may help from losing more. and google 'finasteride' 1mg



I'm 20 and I'm starting to lose my hair?

I hope you like the shaved head look.



I'm 20 and I'm starting to lose my hair?

just don't go to Trump's barber!



I'm 20 and I'm starting to lose my hair?

you can try rogaine but I worked in a salon and Nioxin works best. Go to a salon and ask for it. Comes in a shampoo, conditioner and scalp treatment, strong stuff that really works!



good luck!



I'm 20 and I'm starting to lose my hair?

My friends in the same boat. He will be 22 and is going bald because he constantly wears a hat. Wearing a hat all the time stops your head from "breathing"



My younger brother who's 16 started to loose his head also, i told him bluntly stop wearing your hat, he did and now his hair is fine and not falling out.



If you don't wear hats then your problem could be genetic.



I'm 20 and I'm starting to lose my hair?

Is it male pattern baldness?



If it is often runs in families.Is your father bald?-sorry if it is then really no magical treatment because it is genetic(minoxil can be used variable results will lose it again when you stop using it-I cannot recommend it). associated with testosterone production-therefore only occurs after puberty.-eunuchs do not go bald for this reason-not recommended way of keeping hair



If it is patchy baldness- then could be alopecia areata.



If you have any doubt to its cause then see your doctor



I'm 20 and I'm starting to lose my hair?

Thats not normal,go see a doctor.It could be genetic but also some other causes:diet,stres,a desease,treatments you aply to your hair(color shampoo...).



I'm 20 and I'm starting to lose my hair?

Hey hi!!! Actually this may happen due to lot of stress and you may lack some kinds of vitamins.So go and boost yourself up with some vitamins prescribed by your doctor.The main thing is that you have to apply oil to your hair.I know it seems rather weirdo but you can apply it when you are at home,at night and then wash your hair in the morning!Make sure while applying the oil twice a week,make a good hair massage!This will keep your mind fresh.



Well,hair loss sometimes occur when a person lacks certain pigments,its better consult a doctor for that!



I'm 20 and I'm starting to lose my hair?

Have it cut with clippers number 1 blade

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan